- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What we share with others
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Our company may collect the following data:
- Personal data, that you provide to us, such as by filling out a contact form, subscribing to a service, participating in a marketing promotion, ordering a product or a service, requesting information and/or material or complete surveys. Such personal data may consist of:
- contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or other telephone number);
- purchase and transaction information;
- payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, authorization number or security code, delivery address, and billing address);
- Metadata, for instance details of your visits to the Website, such as traffic data, location data, IP address, browser information, session data, preferences, settings, weblogs and other communication data, which we monitor during your interaction with the website.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Silvana with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Place an order for any of our products or services.
- Register to our newsletter.
- Use the contact form.
How will we use your data?
Our company collects your data so that we can:
- If you subscribe to a service like our newsletter by providing us with your email-address and name, then we use this data for sending you our newsletter.
- If you fill out a contact form providing your name, email-address, telephone number, preferences, etc., we use your data for answering your questions, sending you information or performing other tasks you ask us to.
- If you order a product, material or a service, we need and process the data required to fulfill your order, such as your name, telephone number, delivery address, credit card information, email-address, etc., for example to confirm your order, process your payment, check credit scoring, deliver the ordered items and contact you for delivery purposes.
- We process metadata that we collect from you to improve our Website, analyze traffic pattern and Website usage, for targeted marketing, to develop and analyze statistics and demographics, or optimize our online presence and marketing efforts.
When our company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our company securely stores your data at data centers in Switzerland.
Credit card details used to place an order are not stored on this server but is forwarded to Stripe, a third party payment processor.
What we share with others?
We share informations with third parties who help us provide our service, including:
Google Maps: We use Google Maps for the purpose of providing better service. Please read Google Maps API Terms of Service for more details. By using our Maps API implementation, you agree to be bound by Google’s Terms of Service.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Silvana from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Silvana for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +41(0) 32 968 86 78
Or write to us: Silvana SA, Rue des Tilleuls 12, 2300 La Chaux-de-Fonds Switzerland
What are cookies
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we or third parties may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Remembering your personal preferences;
- Understanding how you use our website;
- Targeted advertisements.
- Social networks integration;
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality: Our company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising: Our company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website. Such cookies may be :
- Facebook Pixel: Facebook pixels are small pieces of software and are nearly invisible pixel-sized “dots” on our Website which create a link between your visit to our Website and Facebook. When the pixel loads, Facebook places a so-called “fr”-cookie on your computer, which helps Facebook to provide you with more personalized advertisements, but also to measure and improve advertisements. This cookie has a lifespan of 90 days. See Facebook Cookies Policy for more details.
- Google DoubleClick: Used for re-targeting, optimisation, reporting and attribution of online advertisement. See Google Cookies Policy for more details.
Analytics: These cookies allow us to collect information about how visitors use the Website, for example to count visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website. They record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. These cookies do not collect information that identifies you. All information is anonymous. This helps us to improve the way the Website works.
The Google Analytics cookies used on this Website are:
- _ga: this cookie contains a unique value to distinguish between website visitors and has a lifespan of 2 years;
- _gid: this cookie contains a unique value to distinguish between website visitors and has a lifespan of 24 hours;
- _gat: this cookie is used to throttle requests to the server and has a lifespan of 10 minutes
Our Website also uses a widget from ShareThis which facilitates the sharing of pages/links from this website across various social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. This service may use cookie on this Website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +41(0) 32 968 86 78
Or write to us at: Silvana SA, Rue des Tilleuls 12, 2300 La Chaux-de-Fonds Switzerland